Anybody driving as a group fro TX?

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thinking about going and was wondering ... also, any high speed areas in NM?

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am debatting driving or shipping it. If I can hook up with y'all, it would be a hell of a lot more fun to drive :)

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've decided to drive there and ship my car back. Can't wait!!

jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A small group from DFW will be leaving Friday Sept 22, for a two day caravan to Las Vegas for VOI-9, arriving at Las Vegas on Saturday. The route will be direct, DFW to Amarillo, I-40 to Kingman, NM, then Route 93 to Vegas. Current plans are for a more scenic route on the way back, if we aren't too tired.

Another NTVCA member has mentioned that he will be driving a scenic route to Las Vegas and a direct route back to DFW, and is open to others joining his route.

TorQ Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be trailering my car from IL to OK and onward to Amarillo, etc.
Any advice on places to stay overnight? No specific to where but what kind of place (ie Motel 6 vs Holiday Inn vs Ramada, etc) with respect to security. I'd hate to trailer it hundreds of miles to have it keyed when I make a stop.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be trailering my car from IL to OK and onward to Amarillo, etc.
Any advice on places to stay overnight? No specific to where but what kind of place (ie Motel 6 vs Holiday Inn vs Ramada, etc) with respect to security. I'd hate to trailer it hundreds of miles to have it keyed when I make a stop.

Where in central IL are you from?