Anybody in ABU DHABI U.A.E. ???

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you guys are tired of hearing about my world travels... but here goes..

I will be in Abu Dhabi UAE this Sunday March 25th...

Any desert Viper owners in here want to go to lunch or dinner???

Let me know! :nana:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you guys are tired of hearing about my world travels... but here goes..

I will be in Abu Dhabi UAE this Sunday March 25th...

Any desert Viper owners in here want to go to lunch or dinner???

Let me know! :nana:

Ive been there, it's damn HOT. Great prices on gold and silver jewerly

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there's a few vipers i've had a dozen trips or so to Dubai, but only ever seen a GTS

havent heard of a owner on this forum, there was an English guy in Dubai years ago with an RT i tried to hook with him for a spin out into the desert but it didnt happen

keep your head down there the back street locals dont like US or English

ViperRed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keep your head down there the back street locals dont like US or English

Sorry to dis-agree, but not true. Definitely not from UAE.. perhaps other gulf nations, but NO WAY UAE!!! Last place on earth you would find anti west idiologies!

They got so much money, they dont care about what happens around them, they are hard-core economic challengers to the west!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just after 7-11 i went to Dubai, blinking Bin Laden sign written trucks and office building everywhere even when you came out of the 'old' airport they were right infront of you, of course they have all since been removed. I think that family must of employed thousands.

The company i work for has production facilities in Dubia manned by Indians(cheap labour)at the time we were told if asked to say we were Irish not English, not to to go other British type pubs and not to stray from the City

ViperRed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must admit that I am shocked to hear this, ask any gulf national and they will give you the same reaction!

OP
OP
C

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welp.. just finished my 12 hour shopping extravaganza in abu dhabi.....

wow... alot of cool cars running around... only viper I saw was on a billboard for a "viper watch"?!?!

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been to Abu Dhabi and Dubai a load of times, never a hint of trouble. Morever, it's the most western (IMO) of the Gulf Arab countries. Abu Dhabi is nice, but Dubai--down right beautiful, new, clean, progressive, and little to no crime. Never saw a Viper in UAE, but I've seen them in Kuwait, Bahrain, and Saudi. Happy Vipering...

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres crime all right you just dont want be caught, on a trip i read in a paper that a prison in Dur Dubai was set on fire by the inmates who kicking up a stink about their poor treatment, it seems there was no attempt to put the fires out and quite a few died locked in their cells from smoke fumes

I know a UK guy who got caught for drink driving, he had to spend a month in the prison out in the desert, with little comforts 'quite a tough time' was his words :) he got out early after some pleading by his sponsor

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lived in Saudi for a while...they still have public choppings to include heads. Hey, I'm more then happy to be right here in the States.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in Saudi in '92 and '94 and thought it would be cool to go to "chop chop square" and see someone get their head chopped off. I watched 5 guys get decapitated, and it's an image that never leaves. It was disurbing and it's something I wish I had never seen.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang