Anybody in SOCAL / LA know this TT 06 SRT

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a member here that is interested in this car, but does not post on the forums. If you know this TT car, or are able to check it out in person, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Dodge : Viper | eBay=

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car has been on Ebay for a while, it used to be listed as being in Utah. It is a salvage car that has a turbo but I think it is a low paoer no built motor version, it used to be a First edition but most of the panels were painted /replaced.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ad doesn't really make sense. He states the engine work was $48,000 for the twin turbos, so that sure as hell better include a full engine build. But if you had a full engine build done, why would you only dyno it at 6 lbs?
I sent the seller a message for more details as far as full build specs, who did the build/turbo install and the tuning. I'll post up any info I get.
IF it does have a built motor, if you're planning on keeping the car and not worried about re-selling it, the price seems like a hell of deal for a Gen III TT coupe.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the car is in downtown LA I sent an email to Dan & Lyle of DC Performance to see if they know anything about the car. Looks like a good deal if they repaired it correctly.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure its a RSI car. There is another post about this car somewhere on here. I was also looking at the car, but something strange going on with it.

In another thread (which I can seem to find) RSI was contacted about some parts that were stolen off the car for the TT system. I guess the parts were never actually purchased. PS look at the front facia's color compared to the rest of the car??? Doesn't seem matched very well, but hard to tell from the pics.

Also look at the jack-ass kid driving the car?? Couldn't bother getting out for the pictures? Looks like a bunch of punks abusing the car if you ask me.

PS the car was pasted all over craigslist in pretty much EVERY city trying to off the thing.

If I find the other thread I will post it!

Offer 40K, and you have yourself a STEAL! Plan on putting some cash to make the thing right tho!

-Tim

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It was hit in the front. Not to bad but all the front turbo stuff was missing from the auction. It was a blue and white car. I don't know why they took the white stripes off? Would be nice to have the engine build info.. I was guessing it was a stock engine????

The car has been for sale for 2 years by getwwa.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960