Anybody near San Diego selling their Viper trailer

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on doing a lot more racing now, so I'm in the market for a trailer. Looking for something simple to drive the car up on -- simple and inexpensive. Car is lowered, so I need something that will allow for this.

ANybody selling one? If not, are there any places local to San Diego that sell these new? I need to pick one up ASAP!

Thanks,

Manny

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny , you might want to check out EBAY..I came across a couple nice trailers that were very reasonably priced.

Have fun at Buttonwillow this weekend !

Cheers

Jeff

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, they have a place here in San Diego. Iwill check them out today.

Redsled, you taking your car down to Button Willow this weekend for Speed Ventures? If so, I'll see you on the track (finally.) I'm going to be there for both days (they reverse the direction of the course on the 2nd day.)

By the way, when are you going to take my car out of your signature? HA!

Manny

---------

Az-Tex trailers in Fontana. Several of us have these trailers for simple track days. $1500.

--------------------
1994 RT/10 Red,[******] Smooth Tubes,K&N Filters, Borla Headers,Random Tech Cats,Borla 3 Exhaust, 3.55 Gears by Unitrax
1997 GTS Blue w/White Stripes,TNT Smooth Tubes, K&N Filters,Team Tech 5 Pts,Cones Brake Duct Cooling Kit,Fluidyne radiator.

IMSOSLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny,

I have a Sloan Kwikload trailer that I am selling. I have a new car and am moving to an enclosed trailer. I live in Poway and could let you see the trailer this weekend. No need for ramps and it has a tire rack and winch as well. Give me a call if you are interested.

858-405-3083

thanks,

Ken

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny, Ken's got a NIIICE trailer, I'll see ya at BW we'll be hanging at garage #4. Most of us are staying at the Super 8 in Buttonwillow (jct. 58 exit). If you're coming up Friday we'll be at Willow Ranch at 6pm, all the Viper guys to eat drink and watch the Speed GT race from Road America on the big screen, PMUM finished 3rd, he'll be there too, race starts at 7pm, any questions email me at [email protected]

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, I will definitely see you there. I'll be the guy with the Gen I viper w/ the stroked engine. You won't be able to miss me as I'll have on Gen 2 wheels and a big front splitter on the car. Come say Hi.

Do you need to reserve rooms at the Super 8 or any other hotel there -- do they fill up? We were planning on driving up there late late Friday night and crashing at a hotel. We're going to be in LA Friday evening for dinner and drinks with friends and probably head out to Button Willow around midnight or so.

As for Ken's trailer, what does he have? How much? Where is it? What kind is it? I am looking at two trailers tomorrow (Friday) and might buy one so I can tow the car up, as this is the first time I will be tracking this car, it's 9 years old, and it's 2 days of ****** it on a hot road course. I don't want to be stuck out there.

Manny

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4