anybody recommend Viper tuner in Bay Area, CA??

rayray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for someone who knows what their doing and will stand by their work. I live in Dublin so the closer the better.
Thanks

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you can, i would spend a few extra bucks and fly PBJ out to tune your ride. You will NOT regret it. Im in walnut creek and thats exactly what i did. That guy is hands down the best!

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you find one let me know or if you decide to fly out that guy maybe we can split the cost or get a tune group together.

OP
OP
R

rayray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well for now i'm just looking to take off my cats and run stright pipes. It would be nice to have flames out the exhaust. I just need someone who can do it with something like 02 simms so i dont have to worry about check engine light/smog check. i'll give Ted a call monday n see how it goes.

And i was hoping to find someone i could take my car to for regular maintaince and small problems too because i can't stand local dealership.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go to Ted's for all my maintenance stuff... great guy, reasonable price. My shocks sprung a leak on a weekend when I was nearby. Luckily, he comes in occasionally on the weekend and told me to stop by. He replaced the bad shock with a spare used one he had and sent me on my way without taking a penny.

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had Valaya Racing install a full set of Penske 8300 adjustable coilovers, wheel alignment and a 08' swing arm oil pan. Ted is very knowledgable and a great guy! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21