Anyone close to Ringgold Dodge in GA ??

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to ask if anyone is close to Ringgold Dodge in GA ?? They have a used yellow 2009 Coupe W/Aero-Pkg on the lot that I’m interested in bringing to New Mexico. I hope someone who may live close to the dealership could get “eyes on” for a quick cosmetic inspection.
Any help will be greatly appreciated…. Thx, Jeff

BenDiem

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^^^Caveat Emptor.

Looking out for a forum brother, I'd want to know why the '08 Aero is considerably more expensive than the '09 Aero you are looking at, with only 67 miles...

GL/Cheers,

B

OP
OP
A

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that’s the one... The 08 is a Viper Violet with GPS... The violet is very limited production in 08, that’s the only reason I can think of for the variation in price… Also, the 09 now has 110 miles on it… I was told the car was taken to a Viper event in the Georgia area… I’m sure it was babied during the event, driven like “The little O’l lady from Pasadena”….. NOT !! haaa-haaa…
Thanks for the concern and food for thought… This is why I love the Viper Family in this forum… All the best, Jeff

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
That yellow Aero w/graphite stripes is a 1 of 1 car. How can the violet be a lower build #?

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That yellow Aero w/graphite stripes is a 1 of 1 car. How can the violet be a lower build #?

I think that I heard that that violet one was painted with right-to-left spray strokes rather than the typical left-to-right. It is the only Viper built in that year painted in any color with that painting technique. So it is actually 1 of 1 of 1. Extremely collectible if that type of thing is why one is buying a Viper !

OP
OP
A

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that I heard that that violet one was painted with right-to-left spray strokes rather than the typical left-to-right. It is the only Viper built in that year painted in any color with that painting technique. So it is actually 1 of 1 of 1. Extremely collectible if that type of thing is why one is buying a Viper !

The Violet was actually painted by a well known Master of the HVLP-paint gun… Dr. Heimann Fine-****, he is well established in the Purple/Violet painted car circles.
He also performs low budget Vasectomies in Juarez Mexico….

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Violet was actually painted by a well known Master of the HVLP-paint gun… Dr. Heimann Fine-****, he is well established in the Purple/Violet painted car circles.
He also performs low budget Vasectomies in Juarez Mexico….

:lmao:

That place on the corner of Rio Bravo & No Más Bebés ? I wondered why it smelled like a new paint job in there !

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's the one I am thinking of I say it this last weekend at Tonys BBQ. The owner of Ringgold brought both the yellow and the violet to the gathering. Both are very nice and clean cars.

Jon

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that’s the one... The 08 is a Viper Violet with GPS... The violet is very limited production in 08, that’s the only reason I can think of for the variation in price… Also, the 09 now has 110 miles on it… I was told the car was taken to a Viper event in the Georgia area… I’m sure it was babied during the event, driven like “The little O’l lady from Pasadena”….. NOT !! haaa-haaa…
Thanks for the concern and food for thought… This is why I love the Viper Family in this forum… All the best, Jeff

The Viper event was the BBQ at Tony's house. The car was there on display only. This was not a driving event except for when we all went to dinner that night and the 2 display cars were not driven to dinner. It wasn't "driven like “The little O’l lady from Pasadena”. It wasn't driven at all! :D The miles added to the car are just from Ringgold Dodge to Tony's house and back.

Unless the deal later fell through, the violet car was actually sold to a couple who attended the BBQ.

Admittedly, I didn't spend much time looking at either car, but I'm sure Mike wouldn't bring 2 abused beat up cars to put on display at one of the biggest GA-VCA events of the year :)

Ringgold is one of the "safe to buy sight unseen" dealerships, going by opinions of those who have bought from Mike before.

Last edited:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Funny replies from dumb and dumber, but 99 R/T 10 has the real right answer:)