Anyone Else Think This Color Combo Is A Little Weird?

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont like either with SSG:crazy2: I think that color interior would look great with black,Anaconda and white. The exterior has to many colors going on plus the polished wheels throw it off IMO....One thing I wish Dodge would have done was offered the brake calipers in a different color, at least black!!! Kevin

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone has their likes and dislikes on color. The new tan seats came up in another post and I like it on certain colors. Give me a red vert with this one!

As for the top, to each his own on color, but;
a tan top gets hammered unless you never put it down and keep the car inside. We had a couple of the original Sebring convertibles as employee leases. The top looked great with the candy apple red paint, but after a year the top looked like ****. Ditto the white tops on my LeBaron GTS convertibles. Lite color convertible tops get hammered!!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a tan top gets hammered unless you never put it down and keep the car inside. We had a couple of the original Sebring convertibles as employee leases. The top looked great with the candy apple red paint, but after a year the top looked like ****. Ditto the white tops on my LeBaron GTS convertibles. Lite color convertible tops get hammered!!

That was going to be my comment. Light colored tops will remain "light" only in "non-industrial" areas. If there's soot in the air or on the road, you're fighting a loosing battle.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tan anything on a viper is weird/horrible looking

The world is coming to an end...Plum and I actually agree on something :omg:. I just don't understand the attraction to tan when there's other great choices like grey or black...just my humble opinion...oh yeah...and Plums too :D.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can deal with tan on certain color combos but SSG with Tan Interior just seems a little weird to me, especially with a tan top. I will agee with the light color top argument though, they get destroyed but then again 90% of Viper owners only put a few thousand miles a year if that on their cars so most likely it is in decent weather with the top down.

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one of these at Woodhouse yesterday - it looks much better than the photos. The tan looks a little washed out in these pics.

They also have a black with tan top/interior - it looks awesome!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth