Anyone Get the RSI Super Charger Base Setup?

BradMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone has it and their thoughts on it...just the base one that is $9,900

what power output should i expect with it? Reliability?

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think the RSI S/C is the basic Paxton kit + RSI quality installation and tuning etc, you wont go wrong with RSI or any viper top tuners. :)

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Racing Solutions (RSI) installed the Paxton S/C on my '05 SRT-10. The package I purchased included a polished S/C, polished intake, polished T/B (stock), cat back exhaust and tuning. The quality of the installation was flawless and the performance was incredible. Using a fairly conservative tune, RWHP was 672 and RWT was 637. I had zero problems the entire time I owned the car. You can't go wrong with RSI.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Not sure where you're located but it's hard to beat RSI if you're in the middle of the country.

DC Performance has done a bunch of Paxtons here in so Cal.

OP
OP
B

BradMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am in austin so RSI is not that far away.

I am seriously considering the base SC setup. I am not really looking ot make insane power..I want to be conservative and i dont mind losing power for it...i just want to make at least 575 to the ground or so...anything else is just icing...but i love the idea of a supercharger...

boates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bradmm, I was fortunate enough to get a ride in DRBSRT snake with the RSI Paxton and that car hit very hard, clean set-up, all you need for the street. I don't have the Paxton, but did have RSI do the TT on mine. I'm in Leander if you would like to check out their TT set-up. :2tu: :usa: