Anyone going to Gingerman 6/15?

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wondering if I'll be the solo representative of the IL VCA.

This will be my 9th time at Gingerman, and the Motor City guys put me in Novice. :dunno:
So that's how they treat outsiders, huh? :lmao:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I did the placements. I am going to bet you were a late entry and I did not yet receive your registration. If you PM me your name I will make the adjustment (or email at [email protected]).

BTW I have no knowledge of which club people are from unless I see the address on the registration. In this case I did not see or know it.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS you are not the sole representative from Illinois.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there too, first time at Gingerman.

Moved here to Northern IN a yr ago, will be nice to only have to drive 1 hr to get to a DE:2tu: Anyone have an in-car video?

GTSR13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my first time as well and i'm pretty stoked. one question - anyone planning/recommending taping the rear quarters to prevent stone chips?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen some tape the front and the wheel wells. I have clear tape in my wheel wells due to the Pilot Sport Cups. I have run with a bra on also (no jokes please).

OP
OP
C

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, i just bought a videocamera, and I have a racecam also. Hopefully my suction cup makeshift mounts will hold up and I can get a few good angles in and outside the car on the track. Look for me, car #21 I think. Tall, good looking, handsome, and wearing a NASCAR track suit. And handsome.

OP
OP
C

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bluvipr, you won't get rock chips. The track is pretty clean. However, you may get some scuff marks from rubber debris that accumulates around the track from the racing compounds. Racers tape will help keep you clean. Look me up also, just like above. Except I lied to Leslie about the handsome part.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahaa! very cute. this could be an interesting HPDE...a guy with a bra and another one with suction cups.