Anyone have any info on Elite Motorsports in tampa??????

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: I\'d stay away from Elite

everyone...we can GUARANTEE anyone of you of NO waviness / Orange Peel, molding defects, etc if one is purchased pre-painted on all our fiberglass parts, rightnow we are still in making the mold, so everything should be on market very soon...i will update everyone..guarantee the finish will be #1 on the market...thanks

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay

everyone...we can GUARANTEE anyone of you of NO waviness / Orange Peel, molding defects, etc if one is purchased pre-painted on all our fiberglass parts, rightnow we are still in making the mold, so everything should be on market very soon...i will update everyone..guarantee the finish will be #1 on the market...thanks

You more than have your work cut out for you, good luck with the Elite items!

Mark, we feel your pain man!

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I paid Scott for work on my viper that another tuner verified was never done. Go figure!!!

I will see you soon buddy!!!

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I notice Scott still has not responded to my posts...Whats wrong Scott, Didnt think I would still have all of those e mails????

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmmmmm these dont look like HRE's.....Ohhhhh they are not HRE's!!!!!

You must be registered for see images

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gees.....he tried to sell me those this time last year!!

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That was when I had bought them at the beginning of December 03.....What was he going to sell them to you for?

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Scott

I have been really Patient can you please call me first thing in the morning. You Have My number.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That was when I had bought them at the beginning of December 03.....What was he going to sell them to you for?

Did you get all of your money back or did you get stuck with the rims you didn't want?

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those are beautiful wheels and from what I hear, top notch craftsmanship and very strong. But definately not HRE's :confused: ! I'm sure Scott knew that too. Purners are great wheels but to sell used ones at $5,400 when you can get brand new ones with brand new tires from Partsrack for $4,495 leaves one to wonder. Maybe an unsuspecting buyer would have been fooled. Shawn, good thing you got out of that with your money intact. It's too bad stuff like this happens. I'm glad we have folks like Sean Roe, Chuck Tator & JonB.

Hmmmmm these dont look like HRE's.....Ohhhhh they are not HRE's!!!!!

You must be registered for see images

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you get all of your money back or did you get stuck with the rims you didn't want?

Yes I did get all of my money back...I used a Credit Card and basically just threatened them in an e mail and told them I would let my CC Company deal with them if that is what they wanted. After it was all dont though it still cost them probably 150.00 to ship them back. I just do not understand people sometimes.

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That HRE swapout is terrible. I mean HRE 840Rs are a three piece rim with bolts on the inside hidden away. The CCWs are one piece rims, how could you mistake the two?

Sloppy or negligent, either way it is a bad thing. I would hate to have somoene like that tearing through my engine bay.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My experiences with them wer basically positive..Everything I ordered was fine..there were some minor glitches that were taken care of for the most part but I understand from hearing some of the stories why some would be hesitant to do business with them but mine were positive..

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had the elite hood,dash,interior and loved it all. HOOD WAS FLAWLESS. Hopefully i will buying another one soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang