Anyone in NY/NJ know this car

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A Red 1995 RT/10 has been advertised on EBay twice within the past month and a half located in Parsippany, NJ. It seems too good to be true. I have spoken with the owner and he has all the right answers but I am still hesitant to jump. He and I both question why it hasn't sold for such a good price. He won't take less than 25K which seems like a steal. He says he's the 2nd owner and has had it 8 years and the car has 19000 miles on it being driven only 450 miles per year average. I know the old saying "you get what you pay for" and also that Viper prices are at an all time low but does anyone know the history on this car? Has anyone seen this car? :dunno:
I am also looking at one in Indy with 4200 miles on it for 10 grand more. Same year only less miles. Either there's a story on the one in Jersey or he really needs the cash. A 10 grand difference for the same car with less miles is big. Thanks for any input.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10,000 miles ont these cars seems to be the magic number for some strange reason. Anything under 10k usually goes for top dollar and cars with over 10 go for a lot less. Not that there is anything wrong with a car with more miles on it especially if you plan on driving it. They will run up to 100k and more with no problems just like any other car.

With what is on the new nothing is selling at any price so if you have to get rid of something you have to give it away. Seems like you can't even give things away anymore. EVERYBODY is scared to death to spend ANY money, probably with good reason.

I really hope the next president, whoever it is fixes the economy as we are headed for disaster IMHO.

My advice for sellers is if you do not have to sell it keep it untul things turn around and if you do...., well, I am sorry. Buyers, freaking go for it, it is a buyers market and the country needs to get the money flowing again. Especially if you have cash. If not good luck getting a loan.

OP
OP
V

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's input. Much to my chagrin the car was bought last night by some lucky new Viper owner. My search continues. Looking for a 94 or 95 red. I will settle for a 98/99 Silver. Those are the only 2 colors but I am leaning for sidepipes but the wife likes the roll up windows and the color on the silver.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang