anyone in Vermont?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if any viper owners in vermont.I'm heading up there for a little time alone with all my snake things oh, and Tony(vipermad,if you read this)e-mail me(if you want to) were you live I'll be stoping at the yankee candle car meusum on the way back from Vermont.
from,
Ron
P.S.I will be heading to Vermont on August 19 and leaving the 25.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok

mnichols-hopefully yes I be back there next years and I think you might of met my mom and dad at englishtown.

vipermad-the yankee candle car meusum is located in South Dearfield,Massachusetts.

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying to take my wife to VT for a long time for a vacation. Looks like a beautiful place. I have looked online for some info on tourism but don't know where to go. If you have any recommendations on where we should go, I would appreciate it.

My wife and I are both in the customer service business so we like to get away to quiet places. We like the beauty of nature and love to do all kinds of outdoor things. I love to fish also.

Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres a place were im stoping in killington,VT.Nice little hotel and across from it theres a small diner,ski left,and a place called Val-roc also located in killington.There are many places to visit like the Vermont Teddybear Company and the best ice cream in the world is at the Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory.They both have tours and a gift shop.At the Teddybear company you get to see how the bears are made and desinged for production then, at Ben & Jerry's factory you see them make and see what kinds of things they put in the ice cream.At one part of the tour you get to answer a question and if you get it right you win a free ice cream bar(last time I went dad one a Phish food bar
biggrin.gif
).If you have any questions reply or e-mail me.