Anyone interested???

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
.hmmessage P { PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; FONT-SIZE: 10pt } 1st Annual Southern Ontario MOPAR Cruise for the Troops

The Charity the donations are going to is called The Wounded Warriors and you can check this out on woundedwarriors.ca

The start point - Durham Dodge Chrysler
799 Bloor St. W, Oshawa, ON
There is a GO station next door to park any overflow of cars
You must be registered for see images

The Date - Saturday October 2 at 8am

$25 per car and driver $10 for each additional person and kids 14 and under free.

We will have registration at the gate where you can pay (cash or cheque) with parking directions to for your model of car so when we roll out (around 11am) the cars will look really cool with all the different models grouped together. We will give out maps of our route. It will take around 2 hours max to get to Trenton along the Highway of Heroes (401) and in to Centennial park.

Centennial Park

Quinte West, Ontario K8V 1G8

The afternoon bbq will be hosted by the legion in Trenton.

There will be fund raising activities at the start 50-50 draw and free swag for the first 100 cars that have signed up on the forums, we will max this out at 300 cars for this year's event. I will give you more details as I get them.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.hmmessage P { PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; FONT-SIZE: 10pt } 1st Annual Southern Ontario MOPAR Cruise for the Troops

The Charity the donations are going to is called The Wounded Warriors and you can check this out on woundedwarriors.ca

The start point - Durham Dodge Chrysler
799 Bloor St. W, Oshawa, ON
There is a GO station next door to park any overflow of cars

The Date - Saturday October 2 at 8am

$25 per car and driver $10 for each additional person and kids 14 and under free.

We will have registration at the gate where you can pay (cash or cheque) with parking directions to for your model of car so when we roll out (around 11am) the cars will look really cool with all the different models grouped together. We will give out maps of our route. It will take around 2 hours max to get to Trenton along the Highway of Heroes (401) and in to Centennial park.

Centennial Park

Quinte West, Ontario K8V 1G8

The afternoon bbq will be hosted by the legion in Trenton.

There will be fund raising activities at the start 50-50 draw and free swag for the first 100 cars that have signed up on the forums, we will max this out at 300 cars for this year's event. I will give you more details as I get them.

A little far for me. :(

Great cause, though....thanks for spreading the word.:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21