Anyone know of a 2002 ACR FE for sale?

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friend is looking to buy one. I know it'll be tough, due to the very low volume. Prefers one that has low miles and low mods, if any. I saw that Bernie has one, but I think the mods(900hp) may be a little more than he's looking for. He wants a car he can take on long trips, cruise around town, and occasional track use; and not have to worry about constant maintenance. Thanks!

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again for the heads up Dave, and thanks to Need1 for the ultra quick pm reply. Unfortunately, he is dead set on a ACR FE. With only 34 built, it'll be an uphill climp to locate one.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck! I didn't even know they existed till I saw Bernie's post this morning.

Last edited:

GMBRASCO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have one, though its not up for sale i'm always listening for offer's i cant refuse. im the 2nd owner, its completely stock and it has 4800 miles on the clock.
You must be registered for see images attach

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is a duplication of effort, then I apologize...Premier Sports Cars Co. has a '02 FE #299, with 5K+ on the clock priced at $59,900. By the way, contained in this particular VCA section is a thread regarding Premier and purchasing cars from them. Hope this helps. jim

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck! I didn't even know they existed till I saw Bernie's post this morning.

I still haven't heard back from Bernie regarding if the car is an actual ACR or not. The FE Registry site has it has a FE only. It also does not have the ACR 5-point harness, although the owner could've had them removed. It's all a moot point though, as he does not want a fully modded car, either stock or mild mods only.

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm cyaford's friend looking to purchase an '02 ACR Final Edition. If anyone has any leads, please PM me with price and contact information. Thanks in advance! :2tu:

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own one and it did take a long time to find one with a verifiable ownership trail, no mods and low miles. Mine has about 500 miles on it. But I can offer this. In my humble opinion it is not a great car for long trips, it rides pretty stiff even harsher than my old 99 ACR. If your friend can wait a little while I am looking at a boat, a very big boat and if I buy it a lot of cars will be sold. Send me a PM email and I can send along pics and more information on the car.