Anyone ordering a regular ACR?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question says it all. It appears that those who are ordering the car are going the Extreme route.

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd want to see the differences of the two setups first, don't want to order the regular ACR if the wing and canards looks exactly like what's on a TA 2.0

donk_316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta read more man, all that info is out there. ACR normal has a bigger wing that the hideous 2.0 wing.

After saying that, i have no idea why you wouldnt order the extreme version. the normal version shouldnt even be offered.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a pic floating around that shows the side/rear angle of all the cars, the TA, 2.0, base ACR and extreme, sorry can't remember where I saw it or I'd post it.

I could see if you want an ACR but plan on doing a lot more street and only some track days, going with a base. You couldn't drive around with the splitter on, so you'd have that off except for track days & cars & coffee events, lol. But, yea, if you're already at the ACR seems like the extra $6K isn't a stopper. IMO, if you're not going extreme then I'd go 1of1, get a bit more street comfort, and they're giving away CC brakes now with the interior, which I can't imagine not getting that interior .. yum. I'd take the brakes over the extreme aero, the brakes will be huge on every track, the extreme aero vs base a bit less so.

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta read more man, all that info is out there. ACR normal has a bigger wing that the hideous 2.0 wing.

After saying that, i have no idea why you wouldnt order the extreme version. the normal version shouldnt even be offered.

This is the most stupid comment I've read on this forum in my many many years hanging out here. Read more man, you've got to be kidding me, how do you know I haven't been researching the car. Are you from the Corvette forums???

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its clear to see why you were banned from ALL the other viper forums.

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes, and is banned and turned away for what he knows."
Mark Twain

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To answer you actual question Dr. Bob , yes folks are ordering regular ACRs......have a couple that should actually be here this month for the new owners.

This month?! Wow, I didn't know they were coming that soon. So it's the extreme cars that are taking a bit longer, I missed that. Nice! Can't wait to see pics of these things rolling in.

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to clear up a question Bill, if you order a 1 of 1 GTC, order the regular ACR package, you get standard brakes, tires, and rims?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper