Anyone selling SRT-10 wheels/tires 10 spokes?

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking for a set for my GENII in excellent condition with good tread left. If you are upgrading your wheels and are looking to get rid of your stock polished 10 spoke wheels, let me know. I will purchase outright but I also have a set of 18" BBS LM wheels with Michelin Pilot tires for trade if interested. Thanks

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set in near perfect condition. One rear rim has a slight rub mark that is barely visible. Tires have 6,000 miles. Rears are 75% and fronts 90%. Will sell for $2,800 plus shipping.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set in near perfect condition. One rear rim has a slight rub mark that is barely visible. Tires have 6,000 miles. Rears are 75% and fronts 90%. Will sell for $2,800 plus shipping.

Seems like a GREAT price! :2tu:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just missed mine. I sold them for $1900 with tires and they only had 3k miles on them.

That's NUTS! Someone got very lucky there. I think you can write that off as charity on your taxes! :D

OP
OP
J

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the leads guys! Anyone else have some? I'm really looking for a 'like new' set, literally perfect with good rubber, at least 80-90% tread left.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I have a set of SRT-10 wheels that I've had polished (barrels too) and chromed. They really look great - much brighter than the polished aluminum with clear coat. They clean up much easier too.

I'll throw in the front tires (very good), no rear tires though.

Let me know if you're interested.

Dan

Polka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set with 137 miles on them. The wheels and tires are perfect, They came off of an 06 coupe 2 weeks ago. They have as close to 100% tire tread left as your going to find, and I'm right up in the Chicago area. PM me if your interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang