Anyone selling their GTS?

ViperDC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I sold my RT/10 last summer and have been looking at getting a GTS to toy around with for this summer.

Looking to spend $30-35k for a nice coupe with decent miles. Mods are a plus. Would love a blue/white but open to all colors.

Any of you selling yours or know of anyone selling? Shoot me a PM

Thanks

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call bill at Woodhouse. I just traded my 2000 gts in for a ta. He'd be happy to sell it to you. Go to classified on this forum and you can see pix of 2000 gts. Ad is still up just says expired. I took it off when I traded it in. Good luck. You'll see I have mods and all on the car. There is a description with the pix.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

ViperDC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call bill at Woodhouse. I just traded my 2000 gts in for a ta. He'd be happy to sell it to you. Go to classified on this forum and you can see pix of 2000 gts. Ad is still up just says expired. I took it off when I traded it in. Good luck. You'll see I have mods and all on the car. There is a description with the pix.

Thank you for the response. Will look into it.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am going to be selling a custom lambo orange GTS with 9k miles on it. More than your budget a little bit though.

bulldog007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its you lucky day ! just decided this morning my 96 gts b/w has to go bought here about a year ago from Lawrenzo with 8,300 k miles on the odo has about 13k now.
100% stock PM me ?

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I sold my RT/10 last summer and have been looking at getting a GTS to toy around with for this summer.

Looking to spend $30-35k for a nice coupe with decent miles. Mods are a plus. Would love a blue/white but open to all colors.

Thanks

Mines on Ebay now. Can't miss it. BUT 35k isn't going to buy a mint GTS... high mileage one yes.

OP
OP
V

ViperDC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mines on Ebay now. Can't miss it. BUT 35k isn't going to buy a mint GTS... high mileage one yes.

Never said it had to be mint. Seen plenty in the 20-40k mile range for mid 30s. I don't consider that high mileage, although plenty in the Viper world do. I've already been offered about 10 different cars. Just seeing what all is out there before I pick one.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks

One of my clients has a "Great" condition 02' GTS Graphite, 1 owner purchased new, runs perfect!! All original and freshly serviced at my garage.. Excellent choice for stated needs..

If interested contact me directly and I'll provide you with the details.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy
(916)505-9026
Info@Badboyzzgarge

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My message box is in the process of getting turned back on, so unable to receive pm's right now FYI Viper DC..

Here's good contact info..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy
(916)505-9026
Info@Badboyzzgarge

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa: