Anyone with a 19/20 wheel setup for sale?

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sold my OEM wheels faster than expected and car is sitting on jack stands. Looking to see what deals are out there, needs to have good tires and good condition please.

Thank you!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go brand new I have one spare CCW Sp600 19 inch front wheel sitting in a box. Would save a couple hundred dollars there and make buying a set from them brand new much better.

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haha I know man you have told me a bunch of times lol... looking for a great condition used set. Thanks!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna have 19/20 iForged's Astra's(anthracite centers) for sale in a few weeks...car has one more trip to the tuner before they are pulled off. PM me your email and I'll get some pics to you.

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have less than 600 miles on these...19x10 (275/30/19 Nitto Invo) and 20x13 (345/25/20 Nitto Invo) Modulare Forged M15 wheels with satin black centers/outer lips/inner barrels/hardware.

You must be registered for see images

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have less than 600 miles on these...19x10 (275/30/19 Nitto Invo) and 20x13 (345/25/20 Nitto Invo) Modulare Forged M15 wheels with satin black centers/outer lips/inner barrels/hardware.

Those are some hot wheels!

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Blown, did I see your car for sale on Craigslist? Or is that another red GTS w/ black stripes in Orlando?

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gtlaser those are one of the nicer wheels I have seen but price is not in my budget. With this twin turbo kit on the way I'm a little limited on cost.

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been eyeing those, was hoping for something with a lip though/more aggressive.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy these. This is a stupid low price for top notch wheels.

Yes, and I've dropped the price. People spend more money on wheels and drive around in ricers or $20K BMW's.

Gtlaser those are one of the nicer wheels I have seen but price is not in my budget. With this twin turbo kit on the way I'm a little limited on cost.

Understand. I've never come across a nicer and lighter set, I'm just not into the style myself. I love my Iforged but the quality is crap compared to the HRE's.

OP
OP
B

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LoL you are so right, I have been to a couple Orlando events and the freaking Civics have nicer wheels than the Viper! ***. But yea someone will scoop your wheels up eventually they are too nice not to go.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LoL you are so right, I have been to a couple Orlando events and the freaking Civics have nicer wheels than the Viper! ***. But yea someone will scoop your wheels up eventually they are too nice not to go.

Seriously..... Maybe I need to raise my asking price back up so people know they are real!!!! :lmao: .... Seems like people want HRE's for the price of cheap forged wheels.... :dunno:

BTW we have a mutual friend up here, I thought you sold your Viper to him?

Last edited:

supermagna

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have a set of Astra Anthracite 19/20 5-spoke with decent tires for sale?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth