Are the Administrators.......

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are the administrators really willing to allow Floorin04 to get away with stacking the topics. Kind of not so smart, since anyone can do the same thing. Talk about people a person who qualifies as "icky".

OP
OP
K

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Administrators should probably start issueing some rule clarifications. Last I heard (and from Alice no less) we are relatively free to say what we want. I know I intent to write my literary critiques. I hope favoritism is not going to rear it's head. If I want to write a critique of "Alice wins pole position," for example, there should be no problem. After, it really does not belong here and it is fiction. I don't think it is American to ban the critics. Of course, this is just the humble opinion of an old country Doc. :usa:

OP
OP
K

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stugots
If you look at the topic list, wipethefloor, bumped all of Alice's posts to the top. Kind of puerile and I would imagine not the thing to do. As time goes by, there won't be such a neat stacking effect

SoFlaSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This thread should be moved to another forum since the subect of a Viper or an SRT-10 is never mentioned.

OP
OP
K

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Florida
Aren't you the guy who posted at least twice "what am I missing?" What you are missing now is a clearification, so that we can get on with the discussion of vipers. It was a good try, but wit is not your stronge suit.

SoFlaSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Florida
Aren't you the guy who posted at least twice "what am I missing?" What you are missing now is a clearification, so that we can get on with the discussion of vipers. It was a good try, but wit is not your stronge suit.

And spelling is not yours. :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I intent to write my literary critiques. I hope favoritism is not going to rear it's head. If I want to write a critique of "Alice wins pole position," for example, there should be no problem. After, it really does not belong here and it is fiction.

Alice, methinks you now officially have a cyber stalker. :rolleyes:

Ivan, I will roll with you on this one: First, the "stacking" of topics is not encouraged or condoned. It is commonly referred to as "bumping" to get a topic to the top. This usually happens when somebody is trying to sell something or it is some sort of fundraiser and they want to keep bringing attention to the topic. I have never seen bumping used maliciously before this, although the "Vipair" thread had its moments. Uncharted waters I suspect.

I will even grant you that her "Pole Position" thread is probably in the wrong forum. While it mentions the SRT in passing, it isn't the focal point. However the other posts she has made are right at home in this forum. As to whether they are fact or fiction - it makes no difference. If you honestly believe that these various forums aren't filled with BS to some degree or another, then you obviously haven't been reading anything here.

While Austin is trying to stir up trouble again for some bizarre reason, this post won't earn you a warning or anything close. The VCA admin always welcomes constructive feedback when it comes to the message boards. However, you should note that if you persist in your rather obsessive pursuit of one of the only female authors in these forums, a warning is the least of your worries.

PS. And rest assured that we will "protect" you in the same way should some idiot start following up all of your posts and pointing out the numerous grammatical and spelling errors.

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Alice, methinks you now officially have a cyber stalker. :rolleyes: "

Yep, sure seems that way. :eek: What a pathetic loser.

One thing, if the stalker posts their critique, it better be in its own thread, or that's another strike! :2tu:

These people remind me of the sore losers in Fla. in 2000. :D Just can't accept reality...

Reaction score
PS. And rest assured that we will "protect" you in the same way should some idiot start following up all of your posts and pointing out the numerous grammatical and spelling errors.
Nail on the head, Chris. :) I like to spend as little time possible dealing with issues. The easiest solution is to not have issues. :) LOL People are free to be critics, no problem with that....but to complain repeatedly is wasting everyone's time and not really productive. The simple fact is (and has been for MANY years)....if one does not want to read a post by a certain person....you have the choice to skip it. Yes, you also have the choice to respond, as is your right. Take it too far and I have the right to "clean" it up...but as I said...I try to spend as little time as possible doing that. The fact that some people want to seemingly "go after" Alice (in this instance) completely escapes me....when all this time there are people like Yo-Tony having his say in the snake pit! :) (Sorry T) :)

If the complaint truly is about non-SRT10 threads...then your complaint is with me...bring it. :)

OP
OP
K

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Y2K
I think if you want to caution me and threaten me that is fine. I can certainly pull back. However, to come out and label me a cyber stalker is WAY OVER the line----as was the stacking of the topics.So perhaps you should show some restraint before you start throwing around such highly inflamatory terms.

This topic really had to do with stacking of the topics---so I find it interesting that you would project information from other treads here. Take care Y2k and heed your own warnings.

Incidentially, I never made this a gender issue, YOU JUST DID. Another interesting projection. Hemotox happens to be the only one doing the writing thing. If others have a creative itch, bring it on.

OP
OP
K

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well Blade Runner this is hardly a life and death situation. People cannot just sling around terms like cyber stalker and hope to get away with it. Frankly, I have had my say, pointed out a few things and have had A LOT of *** thanking me. Because of the social dynamics that have kicked in, my interest in this non viper issue is waning

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y2K
I think if you want to caution me and threaten me that is fine. I can certainly pull back. However, to come out and label me a cyber stalker is WAY OVER the line----as was the stacking of the topics.So perhaps you should show some restraint before you start throwing around such highly inflamatory terms.

Sorry I am a little late - even without all those diplomas I actually have a job I have to attend to in real life. Anyway let's establish a few harsh realities here, shall we? First off, you are a newbie in every single sense of the word. New to Viper ownership, new to these forums, and new to the way things work. I welcome you to all of the above, but why don't you try to get the lay of the land before you start spouting off. While I am loath to play the "experience" card, let me enlighten you: I have been on these boards since before they were even open to the public. I was a moderator here - the ONLY dedicated moderator in fact - for a very long time. I was also on the Web Committee for the VCA, which was tasked with overseeing these boards and the content therein. Welcome to the Viper forums.

Threats? Nope, once again it is called reality. The simple fact is that if you continue in this current vein you will be in violation of board policies. They include:

"2. Personal assaults, threats, use of copyrighted material, fraudulent statements, or comments derogatory to any ethnicity or orientation"
Rest assured that you are already violating the assault clause, as you are attacking a fellow Viper owner and board member in the only way possible - through your keyboard.

"4. Attempts at thread hijacking (malicious posting in a fashion to a topic, with intent to change the initial focus)"
You have already made it clear that you plan to publish a "critique" on her posts. Enough said.

My reference was to the warnings which you could incur, with the eventual promise of a temporary or permanent suspension from these boards. So rest assured that a warning is indeed the least of your worries. That is not a threat - that is stone-cold fact.

A quick search of your "contributions" to these forums shows that they generally consist of one-liners - and questions at that. That is unless, unfortunately, the subject is Alice. Then you suddenly become a wordsmith and climb on your pulpit to rage against the evils of somebody else's posts on an internet forum. Even your "Ronnie SRT 10" thread became a stand against Alice: "I don't like to be mean, but I have been to a million forums and never seen anything like the Botox phenomenon. I suggest creating a new part of this forum just for her." I call it like I see it and you really are obsessed with these completely innocuous posts - and the person posting them. I got this definition right off of the Net for you: "Cyberstalking, which is simply an extension of the physical form of stalking, is where the electronic mediums such as the Internet are used to pursue, harass or contact another in an unsolicited fashion." It goes on to say "The “contact” of a stalker can range from unwelcome advances and obscene offerings, to disparaging, demeaning, slanderous, vile, or threatening comments made in a chat room, on a bulletin board, through e-mail, instant message, or any other on-line communication medium."

This topic really had to do with stacking of the topics---so I find it interesting that you would project information from other treads here. Take care Y2k and heed your own warnings.

Tsk, tsk. You apparently missed the part where you hijacked your own thread. It went something like this, "I know I intent [sic] to write my literary critiques. I hope favoritism is not going to rear it's head. If I want to write a critique of "Alice wins pole position," for example, there should be no problem. After, it really does not belong here and it is fiction." Whoopsies! Now you have opened yourself up to the very criticism you advocate. The difference is that I am not attacking you or your right to post. I am merely pointing out your very unhealthy obsession with posts that don't affect you in the slightest - and your resulting threat to stalk those same posts with the intent to hijack them for your own pleasure.

Incidentially, I never made this a gender issue, YOU JUST DID. Another interesting projection. Hemotox happens to be the only one doing the writing thing. If others have a creative itch, bring it on.

Nope, you suggested (as quoted previously) that she be given her own forum. Instead of referring to all people that post more than one line of text as you generally do (apparently that is now a crime in your eyes), you specifically targeted one person - a female one at that. As to others "doing the writing thing" - you really are a newbie, aren't you? Go do a search on my posts some time and you will see I can bore people for FAR longer than Hemotox ever could. I could find a thousand long-winded posts by a hundred different people on these forums. Many just as meaningless to you and with a far lesser sense of humor. Yet you have targeted one, and only one, person on these boards for your own obsession. Move along.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look im not taking sides im not in the SRT forms enough to do so (I own a gen 2) BUT I have been here for a short while and I have learned that Y2k knows what hes talking about and to be honest hes a cool guy so I highly doubt hes trying to start shyt with you for no reason.

Also the mods on this site are really fair I remember when I first came on here (remeber guys?) I was a [******] and the mods by all rights should have givin my a$$ the boot but they diden't. they just talked to me like a friend and I have no had an issue since.

So just chill out this is a pretty cool place and the people here WILL go way outta their way to help ya out when you need it.

I will give ya this much Kelly Alice did come on here like gangbusters lol and make 1000 posts but 1.thats her right 2.some of us enjoy reading SOME of them lol.

take it easy

BTW Y2k you sure did write quite a bit lol.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As another long time member (I was on the original forum a long, long time ago and a member of the local VCA chapter before the VCA was created) I strongly support Chris and his perspective. Chris is quite reasonable, and also a strong contributor here. I also enjoy reading Alice' prose, though I frequently skip over them until I know I have the time to read and absorb them. It would be nice to hear some of the other owners personal stories as well. Even if they are fortified with friendly banter.

My $0.02

OP
OP
K

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So far I have been called a
Cyberstalker
Accused of gender discrimination (using "she" when refering to a female)
Icky
A pervert
High jacking my own tread
Writing one liners that are not up to *****
Out of touch with reality (******?)
Being a NEWBIE
And various minor things like creep, butthead etc

If these things are true, then I suggest you:
You notify your local police
Notify the FBI
Notify the EEOC
Notify the Department of Homeland Security

No are Kudos are granted for any one just because of longevity. I am a little disappointed. I was expecting more generic responses from an administrator, so that I could correct things on my own, rather than personal attacks. It is funny how when the intellect goes, the really basic name calling begins.

However, now that I have the info there will be not further peeps (or meeps) out of me. (Gee, the newbie thing really hurt)

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No are Kudos are granted for any one just because of longevity. I am a little disappointed. I was expecting more generic responses from an administrator, so that I could correct things on my own, rather than personal attacks. It is funny how when the intellect goes, the really basic name calling begins.

--------------------
04 Silver Metalic SRT-10
02 MY Z06--going
01 White Z06--gone
99 Vert (vette)--gone

Ivan please look back at your replies you started the name calling then tried to use your"intellect "later.But that is like getting chicken salad out of chicken [******].If nothing else i also liked yor PM to me.By the way what is a leghumper?I hope you have fun complaining to your self about how unfair everyone is to you. :eek:

Are the administrators really willing to allow Floorin04 to get away with stacking the topics. Kind of not so smart, since anyone can do the same thing. Talk about people a person who qualifies as "icky".
:( (sob,cry sob,cry)

--------------------
04 Silver Metalic SRT-10
02 MY Z06--going
01 White Z06--gone

Stugots
If you look at the topic list, wipethefloor,
:rolleyes: (Can't you do better)

By the way are you and cisco related.About the same age? :D
Again thanks for your time and PM.

One ? Why is this not in SNAKE PIT???????????? :eek:

Latest posts