Arkansas Viper info needed.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am currently on vacation in Eureka Springs Ark. and looking at property to buy around ****** lake. The driving roads are awesome here too. Is there an Ark. Viper chapter and a Dodge dealer or tech anywhere near here? If not near Eureka Springs, where is the closest dealer still in business? Thanks.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am currently on vacation in Eureka Springs Ark. and looking at property to buy around ****** lake. The driving roads are awesome here too. Is there an Ark. Viper chapter and a Dodge dealer or tech anywhere near here? If not near Eureka Springs, where is the closest dealer still in business? Thanks.

The nearest Viper certified tech is in Ft. Smith; however, I take my ACR to Lewis Dodge in Fayetteville. A guy named Craig works on the owner's Viper so I trust mine with him.

Fayetteville is only about an hour or so away from Eureka Springs.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The nearest Viper certified tech is in Ft. Smith; however, I take my ACR to Lewis Dodge in Fayetteville. A guy named Craig works on the owner's Viper so I trust mine with him.

Fayetteville is only about an hour or so away from Eureka Springs.
Excellent info. Thanks.............

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You need to make sure you're in Eureka Springs on June 26th and 27th for the Razor Back Ralley. There will be alot of Vipers and some great driving!!!:drive:Contact Tim Zimmerman @ Mid South VCA

Rock Morgan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whitson-Morgan in Clarksville has a Gen I/II tech. He is not currently certified on the new cars, but was on the older cars. They work on mine, and he has experience with the SRT Rams.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have dove on that ****** several times.......................Scuba dive that is!!!!
Love the area beautiful lake beautiful country.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang