Asking price for my New 2001 OEM wheels and tires??????

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all,

Please kindly let me know what my reasonable asking price should be. The wheels and tires are OEM and are off my New 2001 RT-10. This car only has 30 miles on the odometer and the whole car has been stored in a vacuum bag (no air or oxygen) to prevent the ill effects time has on rubber. Selling for a new set of HRE's...

Thanks much for you time and help.

Danny

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2K on the wheels. Did you get the Viper to stop piling up miles on the Vette? :D :usa:

OP
OP
D

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, the Vette was my first new car way back when I was 18. I always said my first new car will always remain, well new..I'll drive the Viper though....

Anyway, 2k for both the wheels and tires?

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Asking price for my New 2001 OEM wheels and tires??????

You have a PM Danny :)

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Danny,

I'm in your back yard. PM me with an asking price, maybe we can work something out.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heck, Tirerack want approx. $1,300 just for tires last time I checked. Figure $1,400 after removal/mounting/balancing, give or take.

I'd say $3,000+ for PERFECT 18' rims and new tires. $2,500 would be A STEAL, IMO.... But if you're not hurting for cash, why not give a fellow Viper brother a deal? Seems with your collection of vehicles/mods that's probably the case, which isn't a bad thing :2tu:

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

VCA member gchdealer, of snake hydes still has a set of 18in factory wheels off of his 2001 rt that he is looking to sell since his upgrade to forgeline 19in . i have seen the wheels and they are like new, and the tires only have a few "k" on them. i think he said $2,000 plus shipping, pm him or try to call at (850)209-3133. while you have him on the phone he might be able to spruce up you interior with one of his creations, i have one and they are above and beyond what he charges for them.

gotv10

:shocked: by the way this is my 69th post....slow night it excited me

OP
OP
D

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, the Vette was my first new car way back when I was 18.

So you're 23 or 24??!!!

No, I am 26...That Vette was my first new car and I picked it up in Bowling Green on Oct 2nd, 98. So, I guess I was 20..........my bad..