Attn Michigan Owners...

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Thursday night meeting 8-16, please pm me. I would like you to look at a fellow members car please!! I would have posted in the regional forum but I never changed my title to vca member and it won't let me post! thanks!
:D

Steve

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Thursday night meeting 8-16, please pm me. I would like you to look at a fellow members car please!! I would have posted in the regional forum but I never changed my title to vca member and it won't let me post! thanks!

Steve - The titles are changed only by the website admin and only after a membership is verified. Usually this is done by looking up your VCA member number (which you can enter into your profile yourself) and then comparing it with our verified roster from VCA HQ. Unfortunately you did not enter your VCA member number, nor does your name appear on the national roster as of 7-25-07. We should have an updated roster tomorrow (Friday), so if you paid since 7/25 you should be on it. At that time we will upgrade your title, access, and all kinds of other great things! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo