Auction Kings

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched a show called Auction Kings. It's one of those "reality" shows about an auction house in Georgia. I watched it because one of the items they were selling in this episode was a '95 Viper. The Viper get's quite a bit of air time in the episode. Unfortunately I think the greatly undervalued the car. It went for 20k at their auction. Don't know if you can find the episode on the web, but it was interesting.

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what they dont tell you is the miles and id the car was clean title, they did say in the episode the car had some paintwork that was in need of respray.

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also watched that a couple weeks ago and was thinking the same things. From the looks of the car inside, it has had a hard life. Miles are huge on these cars and I would be it have over 50K. They also didn't say if the title was clean or not. With all that said, to get into a viper for $20K that runs and drives good is a pretty good deal to me. Give it a new paint job and clean up the interior and you are good to go. Or drive the hell out of it the way it is and sell it a couple years later for what you have into it.

kenphjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That show is not the best venue to sell a car-why someone would put a viper in that rather than a mecum auction or something similar-I don't know

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see it but you do see drivable needs TLC Gen1's go sub $20's every now and then. Not crazy if it needs a full respray and has a ratty interior with mileage on the high side for a Viper.

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hardest part about watching that show is that woman.
She is the least feminine woman that has ever fouled a television show in recent memory.
She looks like a really ugly teeth missing interbreed hillbilly....man.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:crazy2: Yep

The hardest part about watching that show is that woman.
She is the least feminine woman that has ever fouled a television show in recent memory.
She looks like a really ugly teeth missing interbreed hillbilly....man.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62