Autoform GTS 2002 or copy - any for sale?

CFRA7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in the market for one of the six Autoform GTS models that were produced in 2002. As these were only cosmetic changes, I would also be willing to consider a car that has added the Autoform modifications (must be red). I do know that all the modifications are still available from Autoform but i prefer a "turn-key" solution if one is available.

Any leads or advice is appreciated.

Sincerely

Ed Kornegay
[email protected]

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they can build what you are looking for. I got the sebring (no extra lights) front fascia,splitter,rear diffuser and lemans wing from them about 2 yrs ago. Not in stock but they have the molds. Lots of fitting involved and get the parts in primer. A good paint shop will match your car color exactly that has chenged slightly due to the elements. GTS Bruce

OP
OP
C

CFRA7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Street Legal in CA. The car will see 5 to 10 track days a year but will be driven to the track.

OP
OP
C

CFRA7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I must apologize as I thought that Autofrom only made one “special edition” in 2002. I have since learned that they made two. I’m looking for 1 of the 9 Autoform “Daytona’s” and not the Autoform “Street Coupe”. I had to talk to Autoform to get the details. All the Daytona’s were the same (red/white with black interior). Most were Final Editions that were converted to look like the Daytona winning Vipers.

I did get a PM about a Street Coup for sale which is rarer than a Daytona, so I guess there is always hope. If I can’t find one of the Daytona’s, I guess I’ll wait another two years and try and get a 2008 ACR. Still need to save some more $$$ before I can take a shot at an ACR.

Thanks

Ed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang