Autoform hardtop

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am considering getting an Autoform hardtop. How does it stand up to water leaks, rattles, creaks, and squeaks at all speeds and weather? I keep thinking about my '57 vette.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
It does pretty well. It may take you some time to get it adjusted just right for your car and to get the creaks out but it is the best removable hardtop available.

No water leaks.

Did 160 for about 50 miles during the Silver State Classic without issues.

I'm in Orange County. Perhaps we could meet at Crystal Cove some weekend. I'll put my Autoform hard top on so you can check it out.

Dan

OP
OP
R

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does pretty well. It may take you some time to get it adjusted just right for your car and to get the creaks out but it is the best removable hardtop available.

No water leaks.

Did 160 for about 50 miles during the Silver State Classic without issues.

I'm in Orange County. Perhaps we could meet at Crystal Cove some weekend. I'll put my Autoform hard top on so you can check it out.

Dan

That would be great. I'm in La Costa, Crystal Cove is extremely close for me. The car should be back from DC Performance in two weeks, I'll PM you when it's back.

Larry

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had an Autoform hardtop on my car for 2.5 years (10,000 track miles) and absolutly no problems. You can't go wrong with their parts and great people to work with. I have every SRT-10 part they make on my car, the car looks awesome and just about all parts actualy serve the purpose for which they were designed.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Larry,

I should have my car back in two or three weeks too.

I look forward to your email and some good December weather.

Dan