Awesome Dodge Viper Book

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At my regional Viper Club meeting last week, I won a book entitled: Dodge Viper, by Daniel F. Carney. This book traces the Viper from its introduction up to the all new SRT-10. It has over 200 color photos of all types of Vipers. I learned a lot about the Viper by reading it and I highly reccomend it to any Viper enthusiast.

Tim

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well imagine that. We both have Silver/blue GTS's and both won the same book. hahahaa I won mine in an auction at our local KCVCA club Christmas party. Here is the funny part. I am in the panoramic picture at the back of the book. That is the picture of the track and cars at VOI.6. hahaha

It is a great book.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Performin Norman:
Here is the funny part. I am in the panoramic picture at the back of the book. That is the picture of the track and cars at VOI.6.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So Norman, did they use just that second-day panoramic shot or did they use both pictures from VOI6? Sounds like I may need to pick that book up. Any idea if it is being sold through local booksellers such as Barnes & Noble, etc.?

Chris

OP
OP
S

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess silver with blue stripes is the lucky color! I wish they'd put blue stripes on the new silver 2003...

The book is sold at Barnes and Noble.com. Just type "Dodge Viper" into the search criteria.

Tim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32