AWESOME NEW CHRISTMAS VIPER PRODUCT COMING SOON!!!

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys,

i have pretty much finished all the viper specific goodies for the car itsaelf and am very happy with the outcome. any more and i think it would diminish the looks of the car.

sooooooooooooo!!!

over the past few years i have been getting alot of emails from people asking to make some viper styled machined items for the home and office. the 2 biggest requests were a cool viper oversized cigar ashtray and viper coasters!!

well i have decided to do both and the first is gonna be the viper coasters. but as you know i never seem to be able to make anything simple
smile.gif
smile.gif

i have machined the outer base from solid 303 stainless steel and then brushed it for an antique look. then i machined aluminum centers with the viper logo and am having them chrome plated high polish. lastly i machined bases out of delrin so they do not stratch furniture and or leave marks on bars or such. all 3 pices are bolted together and give a really impressive look. i am going to call these...

KING'S (or QUEEN's) KOASTERS!!!

each one will weigh about 8 full ounces so it will sit very stable and are a full 4 inches in diameter. they will be self stacking on each other also.

they will be priced at 65.00 each and i am only going to make 100 of them. if they sell well i will continue to make them if they sell slowly i will make an all aluminum one for less money. i think these are much nicer though than a lighter all aluminum one and when you guys see them you will understand the high price
smile.gif

for more details or to order them call me at 706-793-1770 i should have pics soon!!!

regards
george www.mgwltd.com

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, you named them after me? I must say I am deeply honored and truly humbled!
embarass.gif

I guess that means I will probably have to buy one then? Can't wait to see the pics. Let's talk price at the same time we discuss my licensing fee.
laugh.gif

King

patriotx.gif

Reaction score
George, I can see the tag line for the ashtray now..."Now your Viper can kick ash INSIDE your home!"
Definitely post the pics as soon as they're ready. We'll most likely order a few of each.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang