Awesome Watch!

Ian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
------>Fatboy_18....Could be,.... but that is for a consensus to appear on this board to see what you would like. I am not offering the watch, or the design, or the pricing, just to get it done from an exquisite Michigan based watch company....the offer is their instead....of had wringing and wishing. If enough people give input it will get done....and very nicely. It could be $500 to $20,000, or two watches of differing design and pricing.....your choice.

This company has their own dedicated exquisite retail shops.

I am known for getting things done.

------>redrichard......congratulations ! You are the first troll to make this argument...lol. I wondered who would be the first, but I had my money on around the 5th post, but you at #2, and are way ahead in the troll league tables...lol. Please, I would urge you not to view others, as having the values that you subscribe to in your life !

So seriously....if you want to know more, and are serious, I will share the company and designs that are already for purchase.

Send me an email [email protected]....

Ian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will also design and manufacture a ladies variant too....Don't forget the high quality dry goods also....leather products that are hand stitched and made from real saddle makers and repairers out West.

Ian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-------> Fatboy_18...Yes you are right. I don't hold out much hope though in the SRT marketing dept.....as for all the aforementioned reasons........ but I thought I would throw this in when this thread was started bemoaning the lack of a decent Viper watch, so I gave the posters on this thread an option.....but sadly it appears moaning about it is easier than doing something about it !

But you never know, and they can contact me anonymously and I can research it for the group if they wish.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave