1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad news...decided to sell the car

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by 640bhpV10, Apr 12, 2014.

1. 640bhpV10

640bhpV10 Viper Owner

Hello,

I recently bought a GenV red SRT Trackpack car. I have really enjoyed driving the car, but for a host of different reasons (family issues, etc.) I need to sell the car.

It lives in Northern California and can be had for a good price. I got a good deal and the next owner will get a REALLY good deal. It has 1800 miles and is in excellent condition. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Going to miss this delightful beast!

-Nick

2. VENOM V

VENOM V Enthusiast

Nick,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that, I'll get the word out locally. I went through a situation years ago that left me deciding to sell my pride and joy but later bounced back. I'm sure you will too.

Todd

3. ViperSmith

ViperSmith Enthusiast

Hope all is well in the end, tough decisions but they are just cars in the end

4. 640bhpV10

640bhpV10 Viper Owner

Thank you. The whole thing is pretty unexpected and I am hopeful that things will bounce back. Fortunately, things could be worse, but I wasn't planning to sell this car for a long time. Such is life...

-Nick

5. Nsane1

Nsane1 Viper Owner

Sorry to hear it Nick, hopefully things get back on track and you can get it back, or one better...

6. goldcup

goldcup Viper Owner

Man that sucks! Sounds like ya got perspective. Keep at it we want ya back!

7. diamond head

diamond head Enthusiast

Any pictures? How much are you asking?

8. WANTED

WANTED Viper Owner

sorry to hear about your situation. although you have to sell at least its the best time of the year to do so. i see you only have 1800 miles on it, i would suggest to keep driving it and enjoy it as much as possible. your going to take a hit no matter what. i think you could put on a few thousand more miles and still get the same price. good luck with the sale.

9. STL RT/10

STL RT/10 Enthusiast

Interested in your car. PM sent. Please get back with me, thanks.