Bad news...decided to sell the car

640bhpV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently bought a GenV red SRT Trackpack car. I have really enjoyed driving the car, but for a host of different reasons (family issues, etc.) I need to sell the car.

It lives in Northern California and can be had for a good price. I got a good deal and the next owner will get a REALLY good deal. It has 1800 miles and is in excellent condition. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Going to miss this delightful beast!

-Nick

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that, I'll get the word out locally. I went through a situation years ago that left me deciding to sell my pride and joy but later bounced back. I'm sure you will too.

Todd

OP
OP

640bhpV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. The whole thing is pretty unexpected and I am hopeful that things will bounce back. Fortunately, things could be worse, but I wasn't planning to sell this car for a long time. Such is life...

-Nick

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it Nick, hopefully things get back on track and you can get it back, or one better...

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your situation. although you have to sell at least its the best time of the year to do so. i see you only have 1800 miles on it, i would suggest to keep driving it and enjoy it as much as possible. your going to take a hit no matter what. i think you could put on a few thousand more miles and still get the same price. good luck with the sale.