BADLY scraped tires

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please HELP me! I was, in essence, run off the road today (NOT my fault either). I'll spare you the whole story but I ended up KILLLING my rims. Both front and rear on the passenger side have full circles of deep scraping (it looks like metal fiberglass.) What can I do short of buying new rims (which I will if I have to.) What do I do????

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
There is a company called "Rimdoctor", they worked on my rims and they look great, I tried to find the repaired area 2 weeks later to show a friend what a good job they did and could'nt even find it. Go to rimdoc.com, there is a MD/DC phone number, even if they're not in your immediate area you can send them pictures and they can tell you if they can fix it, and how much it will be. If they're close stop by, if not you can ship-em (beats buying new)

If you cant work with them, just contact a repair shop that deals with high end cars & ask them who they use, usually they have a local person

good luck

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JeremyS, since you live in Md., I would call "Ye Ole Wheel Shop" (6363 Washington Blvd., Elkridge, Md.). They are amazing at straighting out bent or curb wheels. They will hook you up!!!

V

Venomiss

Whoever you use could you take some "before" and "after" pictures and post them?

Interested to see the differences and the wait time in between.

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a company called "Rimdoctor", they worked on my rims and they look great, I tried to find the repaired area 2 weeks later to show a friend what a good job they did and could'nt even find it. Go to rimdoc.com, there is a MD/DC phone number, even if they're not in your immediate area you can send them pictures and they can tell you if they can fix it, and how much it will be. If they're close stop by, if not you can ship-em (beats buying new)

If you cant work with them, just contact a repair shop that deals with high end cars & ask them who they use, usually they have a local person

good luck

Wow, Greg you should get a cut of what that company does!! I am definitely taking my wheels to the guy in Lakeland when the time nears. BTW, what is the latest on your car?

Ron

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JeremyS, since you live in Md., I would call "Ye Ole Wheel Shop" (6363 Washington Blvd., Elkridge, Md.). They are amazing at straighting out bent or curb wheels. They will hook you up!!!

I vote for these guys too, you got off the phone so quick after I told you how much the new ones were I did not have time to think about them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery