BAER ERADISPEED PLUS ROTORS

Baddasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to upgrade my brake system but really can't afford the Stoptech system. I was wondering if the BAER ERADISPEED PLUS ROTORS with the OEM calipers plus better brake pads would be sufficient enough. I have a 99 RT/10 which is supercharged and putting out over 700 rwhp. I don't take the car to the drag strip or track it. Should I get the bigger rotors or just stay with the stock. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them and they provide better than stock and look GREAT!! I had the aluminum hats powder coated red to match my GTS.

The true track guys will put them down - but I would highly recommend them for the street.

JonB has the best prices.

Bad Asp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget the brake lines! I have eradispeed rotors and stoptech s/s lines. Makes a big difference!

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will work well for the street mostly just an asthetics upgrade no real improvement on stopping power. With them on my car and track use I cooked them they are cracked at every drilled hole, they sure were not meant for track use.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GONABITE,
cracked 'em!! :eek:

Can you used them for an occassional autoX
45 sec around a parking lot let it sit for 1 hour and then try again.
or will that kill'em too? :confused:

Bummer seeing that they look so good!!!

Jim

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
season the rotors corectly and torque your lugnuts to 80 then 90 ft lbs and you will be fine. i have beat the [******] out of a set on a different car after corectly preping them after install. no warp. i warped the stock rotors on the car in 1 week after a good prep. just my $.000002

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah for short auot x events no problem, but for heavy duty high hp threshold breaking I have cracks in each and every rotor,(and no they did not warp just cracked).

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Following are a couple of pics of the Baer Rotors installed on my GTS:

Front View:

42Front_Left_Wheel-1-med.JPG

Rear View: :cool:

42Front_Right_Suspension-3-med.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members