Bash posers?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I use this forum to bash the posers without fear of retribution? I swear if I read one more "look at my pretty 20s" or "to chrome or not to chrome" thread I'm gonna have a **** relapse.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just shined the inside of my exhaust tips.

Not!

Ha, even my wheels are anthracite so you cannot see the brake dust so easily. But more importantly the combination of wheels and tires lost 54 lb of rotating unsprung weight.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck,
I got your PM.
Yes, I still have the boxes to ship your rims to CCW. But, I am out of the pearl to add to the clearcoat. Call me this week.
Dave

Reaction score
Can I use this forum to bash the posers without fear of retribution? I swear if I read one more "look at my pretty 20s" or "to chrome or not to chrome" thread I'm gonna have a **** relapse.

Don't hate the poser, man....hate the pose. :)

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guess I'll keep my mouth shut about my 24's wrapped in the limited editon snake skin rubber.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no! Chuck has seen my garage, I might be in trouble, but I do drive mine. My garage is a little clean, may be viewed as a poser garage.

Ps. nice to have met you. You are welcome any time and I will not hold you to a strict schedule!

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I liked your idea about the rear caliper brake covers to hide the rust, so I made some up according to your specs and it really becomes a handsome piece. It kind of loses something when you use your own name, though. You think people will buy them?

186IM000159-med.JPG

186IM000161-med.JPG

186IM000195-med.JPG

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck,
If Tom made that in red, it could also be used as a flag on your mailbox.

Sorry, I apologize for that there...and may the pigmys in New Guinea........

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I liked your idea about the rear caliper brake covers to hide the rust, so I made some up according to your specs and it really becomes a handsome piece. It kind of loses something when you use your own name, though. You think people will buy them?

186IM000195-med.JPG

ROFL That is hilarious! :nana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21