BBQ Aug 23 2009

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all.My wife and I invite all of you out to our home for a afternoon BBQ next Sunday.We are thinking that this maybe a yearly event starting next year on the Friday or the Saturday as to make the trip worth while to those traveling from out of the central Red Deer region.If you feel like attending after such a great weekend most of you will have this weekend then please let me know.And if there are other none members at this weekends meet whom are thinking of joining this would be another great way to let them see just how great we all are.So if this interests any of you out there please let me know.I will post start time next week so as to not over fill any of your heads with more times since you all have meet time and departure times and car numbers and many other numbers on your brains.Have fun and drive the speed limits.LOL be safe all.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane,

My computer is still down so I am using Mike's. We should be able to make it, but Bobbie works to 4 PM so will not make it until 5. Mike says him and Julie would like to come also. Just let us know what you want us to bring.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anytime after 3 sunday works for us.Jodi says if everyone brings just the meat they want to BBQ and there none kids drinks then we can handle the rest.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you is invite and thanks for the letting me know.lol even if i knew the other evening when we where out.lol

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane,

I think I can make it!

I'll post here if I can but it's looking good.

Address? What time?

Greg

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10 greystone close.Take highway2 to Blackfalds just north of red deer.Take the off ramp to Blackfalds and proceed to lights.take highway 2a north which is a left at lights.Proceed north on 2A north you will cross a nice sharp bridge corner setup fun for all.After the bridge and corner up on the right you will see the Lakeside Sargent road take it.Cross over the train tracks and take the next right onto Greystone Close.We are number 10 Greystone close .If you are looking on GPS it will most likely not find the street but it will find Lakeside Sargent.If lost from all the lefts and rights just call me at 403-392-0809.Anytime after 3 is fine.if need be we can always make a run to the Mad Butcher in Innisfail for meat supplies.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See you later Shane. Like I said before, Bobbie doesn't get off work 'til 4, so will be close to 5 before we can get there. Are Mike and Carol coming down from Millet? How about Tim from Leduc?
:dunno:
Hope Fireball can make it up from Calgary.
I lost George's number from Innisfail. :( Did you call him. I haven't talked to him since our track day. Steve probably has it if you were going to try him.
If it doesn't get too late did you have a cruise planned after?:drive::D

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to mount some tires this morning then we'll be there about 4:00.

See you then.

Greg

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't have Georges number if anyone has it can they please contact him and see if they wish to join us.I was going to go visite him the other day but could not remember his restaurants name.

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Shane and Jodi for a great night! The food was excellent, and it's always fun to get together with the other Viper members. :)

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Shane and Jodi for a great night! The food was excellent, and it's always fun to get together with the other Viper members. :)

Ditto Shane and Jodi!!!
I especially liked the desert your mother made.:D:D:D Like she knew how much I like Skor in my deserts.:rolaugh::2tu::headbang:

Nice to see Fireball again and to finally meet his bride.;)

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all that made it.Mom and Dad really had a great time and it may have been enough to keep them from buying that other car.A special thanks to all the women who played hockey and cars and games and read books with Mason.Hope this is the begining of the Red Deer weekend event that we improve on each year.Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doug Chase