Beautiful day to go for a drive here in Texas!!

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let me first start off by giving the background of the story. Last night we went to our monthly Corvette meeting and we were talking to some of the guys and told them about our Viper we recently purchased. Well they were extremely cool about it. We had a cruise planned for today and then everyone was going to meet for lunch. Well, they all asked if we were going to make it to the event. We said we would try. Well, the first thing they all said was "Bring th Viper!!!". Well we made it right as everyone was leaving and talk about everybody coming over to see the Viper. They were as nice and complementary as could be. They all wanted to sit in it and see what the cockpit was like. Extremely nice people who definitely liked the car. One elderly club member sat in it and some bystander asked if he would be able to get out. He came back with this response " Who cares? I'm in a Viper!!". I am a definite car enthusiast but it is nice to see common bonds in people when it comes to sports cars.
This was our first time to take the car for any kind of long drive and if this short little stint was indicative of how nice this car drives, well I am ecstatic.It felt incredible and was like sitting atop a fine thoroughbred horse (actually over 500 horses). And for those who say you get looks in the car, they are absolutely correct. People actually slow down or speed up to see who is in the car and to look the car over. Damn I love this car!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was out in the snake 2day and came up behind a c6 zo6. First one i had seen and it did look pretty impressive at least from behind as she(female driver) turned off pretty quick