Belanger Headers...low restriction cats... CORSAs. Anyone with this combo?

vicj

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just ordered my Belanger Headers w/ low restriction cats to add to my CORSA exhaust (already installed). I'm looking forward to a deeper (meaner)tone and better airflow for performance--and oh yeah, getting rid of that obnoxious sill heat :nono: I hope this setup will get me all that I am expecting. ::2tu:

Please describe sound quality / performance experience if you have the same set up.

vj

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto. Just wait until you add a ROE to your set-up...really "tumpets" out the back. What I like is that with this set-up, you can add/delete the cats very easilly if you want to experiment with/without cats. Need 02 sims in the back however...but I'm running them even with the hi-flow cats since I installed them earlier when I was cat-less. I think you'll love the decision.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will love it. The mean, deeper tone comes from the Belanger Headers and the aluminized steel they're made from. The Corsa will amplify that awesome sound out back. Which low-restriction cats did you get? I purchased the ceramic RT cats per JonB's advice and they do indeed contribute to the deep rumble.

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the same exact set up on my car right now. I love the sound overall. I am converting to sidepipes as we speak though. I will repost the sound diferences.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone tried Belanger catback (full belanger) instead of Corsa? opinion?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the full Belanger and it rocks. Here's a sound clip of the full Belanger setup on Steve00RT/10's rig. [media]http://www.kansascityvca.com/video/lndrkt.wav[/media] At the end of the sound clip I believe Steve is a 1/4 mile away. When I heard this clip I immediately called JonB and bought the Belanger system.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just ordered my Belanger Headers w/ low restriction cats to add to my CORSA exhaust (already installed). I'm looking forward to a deeper (meaner)tone and better airflow for performance--and oh yeah, getting rid of that obnoxious sill heat :nono: I hope this setup will get me all that I am expecting. ::2tu:

Please describe sound quality / performance experience if you have the same set up.

vj

How much does this setup cost... Belanger Headers with low restriction cats and Corsa exhaust?? Are the low restriction cats Belanger as well?

Does it pass inspection easily? :confused:
I know without cats that won't pass....

I'm asking this because I can't make up my mind at the moment between the Belanger and Corsa exhaust system, but combining the two seems like a really good idea hah..

I'm also considering B&B but mostly Belanger/Corsa...