Belanger Headers

Matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, i´d like installing the belanger headers. I have a 06 viper with paxton SC, DLM intercooler and big pump, better DLM belt tensioner, 4554 spark plugs, 7,5psi boost, corsa 2,5" track exhaust, secondary cats deleted, 160° thermostat, MSD spark wires, KW suspension, HRE 540R wheels in 19" front and 20" rear, 4 point OMP seat belts. What do you think is the hp gain with these headers? I actually have 766hp on flywheel, that is the dyno run in Germany, the German dynos don´t show the rear wheel hp. Must i change anything in the software? Maybe going richer?

ViperDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Matrix! I don't mean to sidetrack your inquiry but your list of mods is very similar to ones I am thinking about making to my newly acquired 06. Quick question - have you taken the car to the 1/4 mi with your mods and what was your best time?

Also, even just your opinion of how the mods made the car feel over stock? Is it really a demon now?! Does the extra hp pin you back in the seat?

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matrix,

Read my thread "Build is finally beginning". I am installing belengar headers with similar exhaust system and a Paxton. I don't have final numbers yet. Should have by the end of next week or the following week.

OP
OP
M

Matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Matrix! I don't mean to sidetrack your inquiry but your list of mods is very similar to ones I am thinking about making to my newly acquired 06. Quick question - have you taken the car to the 1/4 mi with your mods and what was your best time?

Also, even just your opinion of how the mods made the car feel over stock? Is it really a demon now?! Does the extra hp pin you back in the seat?

yes, the extra power pin you back in the seat, it´s really a demon. 1/4mile time was 11,18sek. with pirellis. My drift box (gps data recording box) give me 0-100km time 3,68sec, 0-60miles 3,59sec, 0-200km time (0-124,3miles time) was 11,28sec. Much faster than a Lamborgini Murcielago, same time from 0-60miles like a Enzo Ferrari, but 0,5sec. faster from 0-200km than a Enzo.

Fabian