Belanger v Roe Gen 1 exhaust

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking at exhaust's for my 93, looks like I have a choice of the Belanger or Roe side exhaust kits, what is the general consensus on sound/moise level/easy of installation between the 2?

Nick

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On my Gen 1 had the full Belanger exhaust, and loved the sound. If you want the exhaust to "flow" look at the thread on the SRT-10 forum under HIGH FLOW CATS.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Roe side exhausts on my 94. A much deeper sound then the stock exhaust. It is somewhat loud but not ear splitting, make a nice rumble upon deceleration. Installation is simple.The Roe Cat's and mufflers "definitely" lowers the temperature and heat coming off the side pipes, your interior temp will be noticeably cooler.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an '01, but just did a side exhaust conversion which is basically a Gen 1 exhaust. R/T HF cats and the Belanger mufflers in the sills. Also did his headers. Shakes the dishes in the kitchen when idling in the garage, peels the door paint of cars when passing WOT.

Not too bad with the windows up.

Oh.

Sorry for that last comment. You don't have windows... :D

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the ROE on my '95. It's been on since Feb of '07. It's loud with Edelbrock headers. I don't mind the volume, but there is a bad drone around 1700 RPM and another at 2700 RPM. I haven't experimented with other setups, but I would like to get rid of the drone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohed2003