Best fitting HID's

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Best fitting HID\'s

I have read several old threads concerning various HID's for our Vipers. Some have said that the kit they bought were shipped w/ the wrong this and that. Well that's just plain UNSAT if you ask me. I want to buy a good quality kit that I can install w/o having to worry if I am getting the correct parts and if it will fit my 02 ACR or not.

Any recomendations for a high quality kit that fits well & comes w/ all the necessary parts? I'm looking for the headlights and fog lights. I want the 6000's.
:usa:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Best fitting HID\'s

I have Sean Roe's old kit and it's perfect! However, I don't think he sells it anymore. Maybe someone can find his former supplier?

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I have Sean Roe's old kit and it's perfect! However, I don't think he sells it anymore. Maybe someone can find his former supplier?

Good, if they do, GP?

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

we all gets HID from the same supplier, and we still carry full line of HID kits...and we have them all in stock....from headlight to foglight....we even have the RARE SRT-10 foglight HID kit avail....those kits really don't have anything wrong with them...but every once awhile, the wires are reversed on the part plugs into the factory harness...easy thing to do...just unclip it and reverse it back..no cuting or anything.....

the reason some of them wires are reversed is because some older vipers has reversed harness than the newer ones, so when the supplier made those kits, they made it to fit all older vipers, i would say like 95-before...but again, all you gotta do is reversed the wire...take about 10 seconds to do...just a clip...

OP
OP
D

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score

we all gets HID from the same supplier, and we still carry full line of HID kits...and we have them all in stock....from headlight to foglight....we even have the RARE SRT-10 foglight HID kit avail....those kits really don't have anything wrong with them...but every once awhile, the wires are reversed on the part plugs into the factory harness...easy thing to do...just unclip it and reverse it back..no cuting or anything.....

the reason some of them wires are reversed is because some older vipers has reversed harness than the newer ones, so when the supplier made those kits, they made it to fit all older vipers, i would say like 95-before...but again, all you gotta do is reversed the wire...take about 10 seconds to do...just a clip...

I may like to order a full set from you then based on your response. How about a Viper brother discount other than the $20 for the headlights + Foglight that you have on your website? :usa:

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[quoteI may like to order a full set from you then based on your response. How about a Viper brother discount other than the $20 for the headlights + Foglight that you have on your website? :usa:

[/QUOTE]

Nice Sig Death Killer! :2tu:

OP
OP
D

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Jason,

just showed my boy that and he laughed, then said how'd he know that? I just smiled..... :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte