Best place to get steel brake lines and Hawk pads

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the best place to get steel brake lines and Hawk pads. I am looking for Hawk HP-PLus or HT-10s. Also anyone have any feedback on these pads or steel brake lines?

Thanks,
Dan

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parts Rack /JonB will most likely have the best price. Why are you set on Hawk Pads?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have SS lines from $195/set. 3 brands. Plz call?

We can drop-ship Hawks (several compounds) but Im not a fan......

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Ht-10s are too much for the street in my opinion. They take alot of heat to work and they are very ******* rotors. I do like them for the track though. I run HT-10s front and blues or brakeman #3 rears. I don't think I like the brakeman 3# on the front as much. I also didn't lile the EBC reds (blues maybe?) on the front. I do run the older style greens in front on the street. Those stop fine and have less dust.

DWR46

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have run Hawk HPS pads in my street Vipers for years. I think they are fabulous, and almost no dust.

supraman95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have run Hawk HPS pads in my street Vipers for years. I think they are fabulous, and almost no dust.

i concur. I put HPS's on everything I own. I had EbC greens on teh viper and replaced them with one step up HP Plus's. I love this pad and it actually dusts about the same as teh EbC greens.. Interesting!!