Beware of a 02 ACR on E bay!!

J Carter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I just want to let anybody know stay away from this 2002 viper acr on e bay # 4624561087 the seller is in KS this car was traded into the Chevy store Cable Dahmer in Independence MO on a Corvette. I was going to buy the car when it was traded in until I saw it. The only part that has original is the pass. lower rocker and the lower rear bumper it has had both rear quarters hung on the car you can pull the carpet back around the spare tire area and see the tearable install on the driver side. The front nose is way off the plastic tabs that go to the reienforcement are broken the hood does not line up paint lines are all over the underside of the hood by the nasa duct all the rivets around the quarter panels dont match and some are different
There is clear coat all over the stripes other than the lower rear bumper . I went through the car from head to tail I even had two professional body men with me. The reason I'm posting this is because im a viper guy & I hate to see some one buy this car and get taken advantage of because the car fax is clean we turned the car down below $40,000 thats how bad is was.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Beware of a 02 ACR on E bay!!

you never know, someone might want it, just to turn it into a track or drag car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96