Big Thank You to Garrett!!!

chenner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Garrett @ Raceway Chrysler for helping a fellow Viper owner last night. If you're not already taking your car to Garrett then you need to be! You will not beat his service.

My car stalled out on my at a stop sign yesterday evening. I gave Garrett a quick call who not only walked me through some possible culprits but also took the time to check for known issues through Chrysler bulletins from his home computer. When I still couldn't get the car going he made a couple of calls and put me in touch with a tow truck driver who was very familiar with getting Vipers on flatbeds. The flatbed driver CAA sent me made me pretty nervous so I sent him away and reached out to Garrett for his contact. He was also kind enough to call one of his guys at the shop who stayed late for me so that the car could be tucked into the shop for safe storage. What other technician of any car brand would give you that kind of service???

Thank you very much Garrett for your patience and making sure that my car got the attention it needed. I just got the car back home and she is running like she used to. :2tu:

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My boss at work has a Porsche and an Audi. I keep making fun of him for having two Volkswagens. He comes in the other day and says at
least his cars are reliable - that he just saw a blue and white Viper broken down at an intersection near Musselmans Lake. I figured what
are the odds of two Vipers breaking down at the same time! Do you live up that way?

Ron.

OP
OP
C

chenner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lol, that's pretty funny. I do remember seeing a 911 pass by me while I was waiting for the flatbed. Yes, I live near the lake.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth