Big thanks to Amy Naples with the Concord Embassy suites staff!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all the haste Mike and I had of getting our stuff to the Embassy suites we lost track of the CB radio set that I bought 2 days prior to heading for the Grand Caravan departure point (everything else did get accounted for), this did not come to our attention until we were already back in Ohio so I rushed to get in touch with the lost & found department before leaving the U.S. unfortunately without getting through to anyone on the phone, so an e-mail was sent in addition.
While waiting for my homebound flight in Detroit I received a reply from ms. Naples to my e-mail stating that they had found the CB radio set and were going to look into arrangements with UPS or FEDEX. I quickly told her that USPS was much preferred over the previously mentioned 2 because UPS flat out overcharges by 2/3s compared to USPS, the reply ms. Naples sent yesterday stated that I do not need to worry about the charges because they are going to pick them up for me :omg:

This is very generous of them despite my forgetfulness so she and the Embassy Suites staff deserve the praise that comes with this post!

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latest update from this week is that 2 separate packages (antenna and CB) are coming my way per USPS as requested :)

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week the antenna was delivered and this wednesday the CB itself arrived so this story has come to a remarkable end. Now I need to get me a blue/white Maisto Gen 5 GTS for the VOI 12 shrine that is currently under construction and all the memories can be given a place, the problem is that the postal nutcases will likely take one of my ribs without sedation on import taxes at an accurately estimated €50 which is definitely not something I want to cooperate on.

You must be registered for see images attach

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad your equipment arrived safely. First-rate service from the Embassy Suites staff.