Big Thanks To Bbg

Doubleup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recently had the pleasure of working with Toddy at Bad Boyz Garage on installing my Gen 4 Sportsman Competition Lightweight Twin Clutch. We did the complete flywheel assembly, his own “BAD BOYZZ SERIES” Stand Driven and Metallic Friction Material

Let me tell you this post is LONG overdue. However with the rain I wanted to really wait until I had the chance to feel the difference with Hot rubber Against at least luke warm pavement… I have run two rain event s and two non rain events thus far plus some sneaky street driving of coarse ;) … The car feels amazingly different! The clutch is a bit grabby like any race clutch however after a little training of the foot it is no match for even considering anything different. The car revs so much quicker and acceleration out of slower tighter corners is definitely a leading edge quicker. However I did find it to be another learning curve spinning out in one AutoX event..

Toddy is ALL BUISNESS when it comes to his work and products. He really knows his stuff, takes his time to understand your goals and rushes nothing… Hats off to him with the headers and clutch he has provided me thus far they outperform anything else I have snuck their way into the events I have attended…

THANK YOU to BAD BOYZ GARAGE
DoubleUp

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently had the pleasure of working with Toddy at Bad Boyz Garage on installing my Gen 4 Sportsman Competition Lightweight Twin Clutch. We did the complete flywheel assembly, his own “BAD BOYZZ SERIES” Stand Driven and Metallic Friction Material

Let me tell you this post is LONG overdue. However with the rain I wanted to really wait until I had the chance to feel the difference with Hot rubber Against at least luke warm pavement… I have run two rain event s and two non rain events thus far plus some sneaky street driving of coarse ;) … The car feels amazingly different! The clutch is a bit grabby like any race clutch however after a little training of the foot it is no match for even considering anything different. The car revs so much quicker and acceleration out of slower tighter corners is definitely a leading edge quicker. However I did find it to be another learning curve spinning out in one AutoX event..

Toddy is ALL BUISNESS when it comes to his work and products. He really knows his stuff, takes his time to understand your goals and rushes nothing… Hats off to him with the headers and clutch he has provided me thus far they outperform anything else I have snuck their way into the events I have attended…

THANK YOU to BAD BOYZ GARAGE
DoubleUp

Glad the clutch is working for you, I noticed that my stock clutch was actually slipping at the top of the rpms when doing hard pulls or at the drags. Toddys clutch stopped that which translates into faster forward motion.

You were one of the best drivers at the SRT event at Laguna Seca, are you going to show up and help the Bay Area guys beat the Sac guys in the Go Karting event?? Hope to see you there :2tu:

Cheers,
George