Bikini Viper Calendar?? Looking for Feedback

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that someone hit on it with the ebay idea. A lot of non-Viper owners would buy it that way.

Tradedress becomes an issue when the venture becomes commercial. Dodge seems to watch EBay pretty close for both trademark and tradedress violation. A license would be needed.

Dodge only allows the VCA *** it's regions to sell to VCA members when trademarks and tradedress are involved.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that someone hit on it with the ebay idea. A lot of non-Viper owners would buy it that way.

Tradedress becomes an issue when the venture becomes commercial. Dodge seems to watch EBay pretty close for both trademark and tradedress violation. A license would be needed.

Dodge only allows the VCA *** it's regions to sell to VCA members when trademarks and tradedress are involved.

If I was Dodge, I would let something like that slide, assuming the poster was done in a classy manner. If anything, it just strengthens their brand.

However, if I was them, I would sue the hell out of the idiots at Smash My Viper.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"D" count me in and if you need seed money I am there :) Hey if there is a issue with dodge we could due a NY/CT calender ....if Las Vegas can have there event at a Brothel we can have a calender.....hey is Rose in it :p (sorry I had to weasel my way into a kiss the other night )

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Sorry, no sale unless *******. I can see girls in bikinis at the pool or beach. A non-conformist Viper deserves a ******* companion in a photo shoot. Additionally, several females have flashed their (.)(.)s at my Viper and others per previous posts so I don't think this is an unnatural setting. :D

blueboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i need a
gen I red and grn

gen II B/W GTS, Blk/Slvr GTS, graphite GTS, SLVR RT,Yellow RT, final edition,
gen III comp coupe, SRT COUPE, SRT 10,
i have a red gen1 if needed...

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i need a
gen I red and grn

gen II B/W GTS, Blk/Slvr GTS, graphite GTS, SLVR RT,Yellow RT, final edition,
gen III comp coupe, SRT COUPE, SRT 10,

If you wanna come to Vegas to shoot the photos, you can count me in for the Black & Silver GTS.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
D now of course you need the BEE .............

I will personally volunteer my time to interview each and every gal, I will pay attention to detail and ensure they are up to VIPER BOYZ standards,

I may have to get my partner in crime FFVIPER to assit with this

:2tu: ;) :2tu:

Peter-RedGTS'98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will buy - if string bikini.

If you want to sell in larger numbers - have ******* models in poses that do not reveal too much. Less clothes is better.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. Not a bad idea. I do not see how you would not make your money back. How much are you looking at for production if you do not mind me asking?

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D, count me in. Anything I can do to help, like have some girls laying across my car very much nearly naked, let me know.

As for cost? 20 ? I'll go 40, but be sure they are effortlessly HOT !!

AC

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS- YOU KNOW HOW MY BLK LOOKS LIKE BRO. THERES NO ONE WITH A BLK CAR LIKE MINE

pedro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
D, Do a totally **** calendar my son works in a GoGo Bar if you need some girls :buttkick: :nana:

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so im trying to put together a 2007 year calendar. it will have themes with a different string bikni models(ages 21-30)and viper for every month. its going to be a 11X14 glossy calendar. the type you buy at hallmark or gift stores. its going to cost me several grand to put this together and was wondering if i would atleast get my money back at $20 a piece.

what do you guys think about this idea? is the $20 too high for something like this?

would like to hear your feedback and if you would consider purchasing one if it looks good ofcourse. :2tu:

I would take one.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did I almost miss this thread?

Since it would seem that you will need Region approval, I'm here to render my inspection time free of charge.

Just let me know the time and place and I will bring my "stamp". LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper