Bill Pemberton and Andy Ziegler: True Professionals

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on a new 2013 SRT Adrenaline Red Track Pack car today. Very happy with the purchase and eager for the car to arrive. I wanted to post a very positive review of my experience with Bill P @ Woodhouse and Andy Z @ Mountainview (Ringgold).

I've had my eyes open for a 2013 SRT red "Track Pack" car. Bill reached out to me proactively via PM a few weeks back and made me a FANTASIC deal and provided GREAT service. He did everything right, but unfortunately for me, the timing was not right on my end and I acted a few days too late. Bad timing on my end (no fault of his whatsoever), Bill was GREAT and gave me ample time to decide. All the great reviews I've read (we've all read) about him were spot on.

I purchased my 2008 Coupe from Andy Z. last year and had been working on a possible new 2014 in his inventory, while considering the above car with Bill. He knew I had my eye on multiple vehicles. Andy was reliable and outstanding as usual, just like when I bought from him last year. He also put together an outstanding deal that I would have jumped on today, had I not located the exact vehicle I was looking for at a price I couldn't refuse. While discussing this with him today, he was very gracious and a true gentleman and professional.

I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from either of these wonderul supporting vendors in the future and I encourage anyone looking for ANY Viper to speak with them NOW. Thank you both guys. Your reputations precede you both and I hope this helps other current or potential Viper owners consider buying from you.

Regards, John

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congratulations and glad to hear about the true professionals that still exist in the muddy car business

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You bought that 2 mile one on ebay, didn't you..:)

MTNVIEW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you got the car that was perfect for you John! You're gonna love it. I'd bet money you end up putting A LOT more miles on it than you think once you see how much fun they are to drive! Let me know if you ever need anything.