Bitter cold and bored - Any MD guys up for lunch?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Considering that soon I will be paying for my inclusion to the club I figure I might as well be a little proactive in it (or I just really, really wanted to use the term "proactive" in proper context.) Here goes...

If all goes well next week (by 2/1 I hope) I'll be taking delivery of my GTS/XC (Grand Touring Coupe - Extra Crispy)and would love to show her off and take opinions. Seeing there really isn't much happening with the region I was thinking about getting together for lunch or something.

I think Balt or Annapolis would be the best place to meet since its central, but I don't know of any good spots out that way. Everyone's welcome to my neck of the woods, but the only thing here are outlet stores. This is the only grey area and suggestions are welcome.

Anyway I realize many will not drive their cars until spring, but if you want to meet up with some old friends and discuss the upcoming summer season this is a great chance. Plus I see a great opportunity to meet some of the newbies and burn off some Viper Fever.

I'll begin the bidding at:
(1) Owner w/car on Saturday Feb 8 location undetermined.

Anyone interested?