Black Snake Tour 2008

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, do only BLACK SNAKES attend??? :D :cool: ~juli

Juli, EVERYONE is allow to attend the tours MEMBERS and NON-MEMBERS. NON-MEMBERS because they can come out and see what they are missing and might end of joining THE VIPER CLUB but you must drive a VIPER.

POLITICS are NOT WELCOME HERE... YOU WANT TO JUST GET IN YOUR CAR DRIVE and have FUN...

Giving you the MEMBERS more for what YOU PAY for every year

FIRST STOP....WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON...BLACK SNAKE :usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was joking with ya Adrian!!!! As the title said "Black Snake Tour 2008"...LOL!! I still have NO clue what you're talking about, but will anxiously await details!!! IF we can make it (very unlikely, as you all know), we'd love to. What's this about politics??? MY gosh, we live in ALBANY...we stay AWAAAAAAY from politics, PUH-LEEZE....!!!! As I'm SURE you must understand...!!! Awaiting further instructions!
~~~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One last trip to commemorate the approaching departure of the Black Snake belonging to our Presidenté? Or is this just a regular cruise to welcome your new nickname :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One last trip to commemorate the approaching departure of the Black Snake belonging to our Presidenté? Or is this just a regular cruise to welcome your new nickname :D

Actually, Scott has a Sapphire Viper that will be gone, and is welcoming a new BLACK SNAKE! (Speaking for Scott here, I guess...naughty me!!!) Still awaiting details on this black snake tour?! I wouldn't call Adrian a "Black Snake"...LOL!!!! :rolaugh:
One of the most gracious people I have EVER met...! :headbang: ~juli

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st stop Claudio's date will be posted soon... I need to work around the clubs schedule. Also I will add a breakfast cruise to Maureens or the Daily Planet. As always THANK YOU for your continue support for the club and the events. Adrian

Remember the 13 there's the Hamptons Brunch

July 27 CT Brunch

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we're driving to the jungle to hunt anaconda's and have a snake cookout, I always wanted to try snake. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AIllick