blue srt 10 convertibles rare ???

snakes2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am buying a blue srt vert does anyone know production # i have heard 87 and 78 does anyone know for sure ??? thanks for the replys

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is another number for you. I heard 84! :D Blue was my second choice they are beautiful but I had to go with red. It doesn't matter what color if it is a Viper that is all that counts. :2tu: :cool:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the correct number is 84 and until now they were holding values pretty high but two dealers have them each at $70K and $66K respectively. One is new and one has 2000 miles. Great color but I think white stripes would help.

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one lined up at a dealer who requests not to be blown out on the newsgroups, which I will honor, at $66K Ended up going back to Vette this round, but it was a heck of a deal.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Identify the dealers please Carnac, or is this another EBay dream as to what the current bid is?
Not sure if you were talking to me because of the Carnac remark but here are the cars in discussion:

World Motorsports of Las Vegas
2000 Miles
$66,000
www.worldmotorsportslasvegas.com

Other one is sold.

Now..it has ALMOST 3000 miles at 2843. It is a used car...and takes the normal drive off the lot hit. It probably cost the original buyer a good 10% for those 3k miles.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
84, Lowest production color of any SRT convertible.

84 is correct, and one of those was totalled.

When final production figs are in for 06, there MIGHT be some other rare combos.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Identify the dealers please Carnac, or is this another EBay dream as to what the current bid is?
Not sure if you were talking to me because of the Carnac remark but here are the cars in discussion:

World Motorsports of Las Vegas
2000 Miles
$66,000
www.worldmotorsportslasvegas.com

Other one is sold.

Now..it has ALMOST 3000 miles at 2843. It is a used car...and takes the normal drive off the lot hit. It probably cost the original buyer a good 10% for those 3k miles.

My bad. I really think that it is perect for buyers to get these second hand. Great price!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe there may be one or two available for a very good price. Not posting any more information here. If interested you can PM me and I will get back to you by Monday or Tuesday. Serious inquiries only.