Boca Raton Vipers

Jcoopacr2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home from a Christmas visit to Boca. My God, there are some nice cars around that town. I saw 5 Vipers in 2 days. One Gen II on 18th and Military trail. Black with silver stripes,lowered. Very nice. Town center mall was like being at a car show. Valet parking no less.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Used to live there before I moved to Chicago. Yes, the Town Center is a great place to check out all kinds of "you name it, you might see it here" cars.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I grew up in the next town up, Delray Beach and know the mall well. Great cars in the lots and what the women weren't born with around there, they bought:)

I live in West Palm Beach now but, it's still rare to see another Viper around here. When I do I have to stop and check it out like I've never seen one before.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I grew up in the next town up, Delray Beach and know the mall well. Great cars in the lots and what the women weren't born with around there, they bought:)

16 of us from way up here moved to Boca for the winter of 73. Turned 21 there that winter. As a matter of fact, we still have the Welcome to Boca Raton sign displayed in a secret location ;) . The sign rode home in the back of my '63 Corvair van. Coral Springs was not built yet, but we worked on it. Most of us moved home the following summer, but several stayed. One raised his family just south of there. One moved to Delray Beach, where we visited annually for the next several years for a winter break--all before kids.

Steve

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

16 of us from way up here moved to Boca for the winter of 73. Turned 21 there that winter. As a matter of fact, we still have the Welcome to Boca Raton sign displayed in a secret location ;) . The sign rode home in the back of my '63 Corvair van. Coral Springs was not built yet, but we worked on it. Most of us moved home the following summer, but several stayed. One raised his family just south of there. One moved to Delray Beach, where we visited annually for the next several years for a winter break--all before kids.

Steve

Our family of 10, 7 boys and 1 girl moved down in 1969 from Biringham, MI A few of my older brothers moved back but only for a few years.

I love Florida, I love to travel but it's great to call FL home.