Borla exhaust on 06 coupe

viperva

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope i'm putting this on the right forum. anywho, i have put on the Borla exhaust on my car. i can once again say Borla has not disapointed me at all. the one thing i wish is they should have been more clear on the instructions. they had left out the part that whether or not you decide to keep the factory crossover you still need to loosen it to get the factory cans off. the car runs cooler and puts off an absolutely beautiful note. its like a built mustang with more balls and no obnoxiousness. to me its perfect. as far as power i would like to say i notice something but i'm sure its all psychological. at any rate we'll find when i dyno next month. one other thing is if you use thing factory crossover you can't use the Borla tips. but for someone like me who likes to keep it stealthy its perfect. i'll take a video if anyone would like me too.

thanks for reading...my next review will be for the new Beltronics STI Driver

05yellowSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A video or audio clip would be great. I was considering the Borla with factory cross overs as well but wonder if they make a big improvement over factory. How long did it take to install?

OP
OP
V

viperva

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A video or audio clip would be great. I was considering the Borla with factory cross overs as well but wonder if they make a big improvement over factory. How long did it take to install?

i had the dealer install it just because i didn't feel like messing with it. it took about 3-4 hours.no dyno numbers yet. but i will make a vid clip. stay tuned.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score